Our Projects are based on your Feedback and this is the place to give it!
Don't forget to share The AJ Project on all your social media pages and help us spread the word.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Test is organized by state council of higher education with the help of Sri Venkateswara University. A large number of candidates are searching for AP ICET Application Form 2018 for MCA/ MBA admission into various colleges. The written exam has planned for helping the aspirant to get the common admission. You will able to get admission to the master of business administration and master of computer applications streams in all university colleges and affiliated colleges in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Online Registration will be going to schedule from February to March 2018. The educational board will responsible for all the activities related to the admission process inside the state. The exam will be common for all. Anyone can participate if they satisfy the ICET Eligibility criteria. The official booklet with all the details will upload on the official website of the council.
AP ICET Online Application Form 2018
The candidates who are searching for admission details and application form instructions can download the information bulletin from the web portal. The written exam will conduct only for the people who have sent their ICET Application form on time. The admissions are offered based on the written exam performance. Online registration is very crucial in participation for the admission process in MBA, MCA streams. Late submission of registration forms will not accept by the board in any form. So you can make it as soon as possible to book your entry.
How to Register Online For AP ICET 2018
- Visit the official website of the board using the website address.
- You can open the online form from by clicking the registration icon.
- Now enter your name, number and email id to create registration account.
- You will be notified with login details to continue your application process.
- Now you can open online form with your login information and start to enter father's name, mother name, permanent address, nationality, community, and date of birth details.
- Candidates can enter your last studied educational institution name, reg.no, marks, and other information.
- Upload all the scanned copies of original documents in the specified space.
- Enter the payment details of application fees in the transaction field. You can make your payment from any bank using online mode.
- Check your ICET Registration form and then click the confirm option to send your application.
- At last, take a printout of your online Performa for your reference.
- Also, keep the login details of your registration account for admit card and result process.
APICET 2018 Application fee
The applicants are asked to send the exam fee through online with account details. The fee will not return in any case of the admission procedure.
Exam fee for applicants: Rs. 450/- with service charge Rs.57.50/-
APICET 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/ap-icet-mba-mca-admission/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/
Hey Mama P! I mentioned it once I really think it'll be a great idea to get 4theajproject out there. The sticker could be the AJ double stag silhouette with the website below, or #4AJ with the same. I'm sure if you get that in mass quantities they will be cheap. Love you!