How to Contribute to The Arts Chose Me
The AJ Project Blog
The AJ Project “The Arts Chose Me” blog is looking for contributors to tell their stories of how the arts chose you.
- Do you have an artistic job or passion that not everyone would know?
- Do you have a job in the arts that is other than?
- If someone wanted to do your job can you sit down and give them 3 tips to be in your field?
Remember, The blog caters to an audience of performing, creative and visual artists. This includes and is not exclusive to professional and emerging artists, front and back stage, hair, makeup, lighting, stage design, film crews, musicians and producers.
If applicable, we would also want to hear how AJ Perrelli or The AJ Project and has inspired you to pursue your passions as an artist.
Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader inspirational stories that will stimulate and move the reader.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a one- to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
Just so you know:
- The AJ Project reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contributions to The AJ Project blog anywhere else. We encourage you to share our forum! You may share through our links on your social media though.
- We do reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions and use them appropriately.
- We can add Calls-to-action to The AJ Project content to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog without notification.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to [email protected] with the subject line “The Arts Chose Me” submission.
Please note that while our editors strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, they are not always able to do so. If your blog is to be published you will be notified with a publishing date.
Please make sure you are signed into the AJP website with your email, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to The AJ Project The Arts Chose Me blog. We look forward to receiving your work.